BioClear is a comprehensive, fructose-free, low-allerpy-potential dietary supplement designed to support gastrointestinal (GI) function and balanced detoxification. It features Vegan Protein Blend, Five Journeys' proprietary amino acid and pea/rice protein blend; Aminogen®, to facilitate protein adsorption; phytonutrients; mineral amino acid chelates; and activated B vitamins, including Quatrefolic® and methylcobalamin. In conjunction with a modified elimination diet, BioClear addresses GI and hepatic function as well as eicosanoid balance and cytokine metabolism. This formula is suitable for vegans.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (About 53 g) Amount Per Serving % Daily Value ** Calories 210 Total Fat 8 g 10% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Total Carbohydrate 10 g 4% Dietary Fiber 4 g 14% Protein 26 g Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene) 750 mcg 83% Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 250 mg 278% Thiamin (as thiamine HCI) 15 mg 1250% Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium) 5 mg 385% Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 40 mg 250% Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 5 mg 294% Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydroflic acid, glucosamine salt) 200 mcg DFE 50% Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50 mcg 2083% Biotin 150 mcg 500% Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 35 mg 700% Choline (as choline bitartrate) 100 mg 18% Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate and ingredients with naturally occuring calcium) 225 mg 17% Iron (naturally occuring) 5 mg 28% Iodine (as potassium iodide) 60 mcg 40% Magnesium (as Albion® di-magnesium malate) 140 mg 33% Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate) 10 mg 91% Selenium (as Albion® selenium glycinate complex) 100 mcg 182% Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg 87% Chromium (as TRAACS® chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 60 mcg 171% Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 35 mcg 78% Sodium (from ingredients with naturally occuring sodium, sodium sulfate anhydrous, and sodium ascorbate) 560 mg 24% Potassium (from tripotassium citrate and ingredients with natrually occuring potassium) 455 mg 10% Stabilized Flaxseed 5.6 g ** Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum)(hull)(40% ellagic acid) 400 mg ** Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine) 250 mg ** Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex (citrux x limon)(fruit peel)(25% bioflavonoids) 250 mg ** Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate from Dimorphandra mollis)(pod) 250 mg ** Preventium® (potassium d-glucarate) 250 mg ** Rutin (from Sophora japonica)(bud) 200 mg ** BCM-95® Turmeric Extract (curcuma longa)(rhizome)(95% total curcuminoids complex, including curcumin, curcuminoids, and volatile oils)(86% curcuminoids)(65% curcumin) 200 mg ** N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 150 mg ** Ginger (zingiber officinale)(rhizome) 150 mg ** Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 120 mg ** Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous 100 mg ** Watercress (Nasturtium officinale)(aerial parts) 100 mg ** Green Tea Aqueous Extract (camellia sinensis)(leaf)(80% polyphenols, 60% catechins, 30% EGCG, 6% Caffeine) 82 mg ** ** Daily Value Not Established Other ingredients: Vegan Protein Blend (Five Journeys proprietayr blend of pea protein isolate, taurine, glycine, rice protein concentrate, and L-glutamine), sunflower oil, natural flavors (no MSG), medium-chain triglyceride oil, cellulose gum, xantham gum, Aminogen® fungal proteases, monk fruit extract, guar gum, and silica.